- Development of publication plans for peer-reviewed journals.
- Drafting and revision of original articles, case reports, reviews, systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and many more.
- Identification of target journals, technical editing and styling, and management of peer-reviewers’ comments.
- Revision of papers by a professional native English editor.
- Drafting of abstracts, posters and slide sets for international meetings, and assistance on the preparation of oral presentations.
- Ad hoc literature research, also for systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- Definition of research questions (PICOS model) and use of quality assurance tools (GRADE, CASP checklist, PRISMA guidelines).
All the medical writing activities are performed under a strict compliance according to Good Publication Practice (GPP3) and International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) guidelines.
Polistudium’s 20-year experience in research and the continuous attention to validity and robustness of contents have allowed us to successfully manage over 100 papers in the last year alone.